1. Curious to know what the future will bring? Tea may tell. Tassology, or, reading tea leaves, is a centuries-old method of telling fortunes. It was historically done in person, with the reader looking at the arrangement of tea leaves on the bottom of the cup after the client drank the tea. These cards take a new spin on tea leaf readings, allowing for a virtual reading. There are methods to do either a 6-month or 12-month reading. The cost is $35.00 per 6-month reading, which is the same rate as the store I am now working for.
2. The Lenormand deck was named after Marie Anne Adelaide Lenormand, a French fortune-teller who achieved great success during the time of Napoleon. Lenormand spreads use card combinations to expand on the meanings of the individual cards. The Grand Jeu (French for the “big game”) is based on a full deck of cards. Because Lenormand meanings are so literal, they can fill you in on area of your life you would like to know about (they may also reveal things you’d like to keep hidden!) For this one, I would like to offer the Full Grand Tableau Reading as an option, which utilizes all the cards. This takes a lot of time to prepare! The cost is $100 for a Grand Tableau Reading.
3. Kipper was born in Munich and holds many secrets. It’s a system of 36 Cards of situations and the imagery is simple but not symbolic; it is closely related to the reading style of Gypsy Cards. The Kipper deck can be used for almost anything but has notable success when looking into complicated situations or relationships. This would be the same as the Lenormand ($100 dollars for a reading using all of the cards).
4. Gypsy Witch Fortune Telling Playing Cards was started by a group of Gypsies who believed in the power of playing cards and in the direction that the cards would take their lives. They are a blend of normal playing cards and Lenormand cards in suit and structure but have an illustrated scene in the bottom right of each card with a divinatory phrase or above.
5. Ouiji, (The Wonderful Talking Board) has been around since the late 1800’s. It was described as a magical device that answered questions “about the past, present and future with marvelous accuracy.” Newspapers declared it, “interesting and mysterious.” Now you can take the energy of the board into a card reading!
6. This is a vibrant 36-card deck with rich and engaging images from Chinese mythology, cultural icons, everyday ephemera, and magic. The deck offers clear and direct advice stemming from ancient Chinese teachings. If you have an interest in Feng Shui then you will find this deck to be both fascinating and helpful.
7. Perhaps the most well know card spread: the Tarot is a deck of 78 cards, each with its own imagery, symbolism, and story. Tarot cards do not tell the future, but serve as a tool to help you tap into your own intuition and universal energy that guides your life. There are 22 Major Arcana cards that represent life’s karmic and spiritual lessons, and 56 Minor Arcana cards that reflect the trials and tribulations we experience on a daily basis.
8. The I Ching is the oldest and wisest oracular system in the world, between 3000 – 4000 years! With the help of the subconscious mind, it works to stimulate intuition and help answer questions that logic cannot handle. It is said that consulting the I Ching is like asking the advice of a wise friend or teacher.
9. Each psychic may read a basic deck of playing cards differently. I like to use this deck to help with XX or when I am reading someone who XX.
10. This 84-card deck is based upon solar astrology. It defines the significance of the Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter as well as Saturn in the twelve Houses as well as twelve indicators of astrology.
Unless otherwise noted above, pricing for sessions is $40 for 30 minutes or $60 for a full hour.